Introducing the high powered SharkBlu standalone optical Blu-ray, BDXL, CD, and DVD duplicator. The SharkCopier is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is extremely simple to use. With the ability to copy all CD configurations, all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, and Blu-ray discs with BDXL formats, the SharkBlu is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy to operate control panel offers many advanced features such as; AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much much more. Beyond the attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Able to copy BDXL discs: Able to read/write BD-RXL Quad Layer(BD-R QL, 128GB), Triple Layer(BD-R TL, 100GB), and BD-REXL Triple Layer(BD-RE TL, 100GB).
- Supports all currently available Blu-ray, CD & DVD discs including Double/Dual layer: Can duplicate Single Layer Blu-ray / CD / DVD±R/RW and Double/Dual Layer Blu-ray / DVD±R Formats.
- USB 3.0/2.0 CopyConnect: Able to connect the duplicator directly to a PC for more convenient duplication of master content via USB 3.0/2.0 connection.
- CopyProtection (optional): Able to create copy protected DVD Video copies from an original master using the Copy Connect feature. Transfer image files with the embedded protection directly from a PC to the duplicator’s internal HDD.
- Load and Copy Supported: Improved “Load and Copy” to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory *: Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication – The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Drive firmware upgradeability:
Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Multi-Language capability:
The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- BD Safe Copy**:
Improves recording and playback compatibility, especially for lower quality BD media.
|Model:||SharkBlu™ SATA BDXL Blu-ray/DVD/CD Tower Duplicator|
|Buffer Memory:||1~2 Target: 64MB; 3~11 Target: 128MB; 12~15 Target: 256MB|
|32 users (Standard License) or 64 users (Premium License)|
HDD Partition Naming*:
|Up to 14 Characters Per Partition|
|USB 3.0/2.0 CopyConnect Feature:||Yes|
|Language Support:||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more
(Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request)
|Display:||20 x 2 Blue LCD|
|Hard Drive:||500 GB Build-in HDD (Higher Capacity HDD is Available)|
|Featuring Writer:||BDXL/Blu-ray/DVD/CD Writer|
|Maximum Write Speed||
|Formats Supported||BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE
BD-R Double Layer, BD-RE Double Layer
BD-R Quad Layer (BD-R QL), BD-R Triple Layer (BD-R TL)
BD-RE Triple Layer (BD-RE TL)
DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
DVD+R Double Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3″ Mini CD-R
|Burn Proof Support||Yes|
|Power Supply||Input : 90 ~ 240 V, Up to 500 WATT max|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Temperature Extremes||40°C (104°F) / 5°C (41°F)|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL|